Buy a ticket to Nijikon and get your money back!
This year we start a special offer: If you buy one of the first 800 tickets sold online, you get a 25 RON onsite discount for purchases larger than 150 RON at any of the participating stands.
How does it work? Simple. When you make your purchase at the event, before paying, show your ticket to the vendor. It will get stamped and then the discount will be applied to your total.
The discount can only be used once per ticket.
Get the VIP treatment at Nijikon!
From this edition on, we're introducing VIP tickets. This is a very limited set of only 30 tickets, that come with a lot of benefits:
- Full access to the event for both days
- Guaranteed seats in front of the hall, next to the stage
- Access to Joe Inoue's concert
- Access to the autograph session
- Special photo op with Joe Inoue
- Nijikon goodie bag, including a signed poster and a T-shirt
Types of available tickets
- General access for a day - 25 RON if bought in advance/30 RON if bought at the event
- Joe Inoue concert ticket - 50 RON if bought in advance/70 RON if bought Saturday, at the event
- Joe Inoue autograph ticket - 25 RON
- VIP ticket (includes all of the above and some more) - 180 RON, available only in advance